Luxe 3 Slaapkamer Appartement Tussen Málaga & Marbella

logo_sense_01Asset 1@4x

Different Seasons & Pricing

Your travel satisfaction is our duty, vocation and challenge. Quality at the best price is our mission and objective. 

Seasons and Pricing

In the table below prices in euros for the apartment per week in 2023

Jan., February, March


April, May


June, July, August


September, Oktober


November, December



We are extremely flexible: No set arriving or departure days. Extra days will be calculated in proportion.

Prices include water usage and power consumption, but exclude the final house cleaning, which you pay for on arrival (€125) at the key holder.

Your booking is confirmed after you have paid the deposit, which is at least 10% of the total. 8 Weeks before your arrival you will have paid the remaining amount (90%) and an additional €300 caution money (bond). You will then also receive your voucher with all the necessary details concerning the agreement.

Within Apartment

There will be plenty of towels for the kitchen, hygiene and bathing purposes. We even have beach towels. No charges for (extra) bed sheets. 

There will be no house cleaning or changing of bed sheets during your stay. However, the apartment comes with a washing machine, detergent and a dry rack for your convenience.

All tenants must be 25 years of age or up, unless accompanied by parents/official guardians that have reached the age of 25 or over.

If you are interested in renting the place for a longer period of time, please contact us for a customized offer.

Finally, the apartment is also for sale. Contact us for a competitive offer


We get a lot of request from prospective guests asking to be allowed to bring their furry family members when they come to visit and they are disappointed when we tell them we are not “pet friendly”.

That is a bit of a misnomer though – we love pets obviously.

The issue arises from the policies of the Resort’s management and we want an allergy free apartment for all our customers.

Plan an Unforgettable Experience at SenseSol - Costa del Sol Today!

We can help you fit your stay and experience within your allotted budget.

Book Your Stay Now at:

or use the contact form: